Safety Tips for Attendees and Exhibitors
- Always verify surprise repair calls at your hotel with the front desk or hotel security (i.e., plumbing or electrical repairs).
- Cameras and camcorders are open invitations to be robbed.
- Carry a list of important telephone numbers.
- Do not carry or show large amounts of cash.
- Do not stop on the road to ask directions. Go where known help is available (i.e., service station, fire station, etc.).
- Dress like a local. (Maybe not that flashy)
- If your car is bumped, do not get out or stop. Go to a safe area to call the police.
- Remove your name badge once you leave your meeting.
- Rental cars should not be identified as such.
- Treat your booth like your place of business.
- Treat your hotel room like your home. Lock your doors
- Walk in groups, especially at night.
- Do not bring your passport to the convention center. Lock it in your hotel safe.
Successful Page Load
Do not remove: This comment is monitored to verify that the site is working properly
to the placement of these cookies.